The measure would provide financing for:
• Sixty classrooms at MacArthur, Homecroft, Jeremiah Gray and Rosa Parks elementary schools.
• Add 29 elementary classrooms, eliminating temporary classroom trailers, and expand rest rooms and kitchen areas at MacArthur, Glenns Valley, Burkhart, Homecroft, Mary Bryan, Rosa Parks, Southport and Winchester Village.
• Renovate Winchester Village from its open classrooms to more walled ones for a more secure environment.
• Replace boilers in four schools, chillers in six and roofs at five, repave five parking lots and replace carpet in seven buildings.
• Provide for two permanent classrooms for the band and orchestra at Southport Middle School.
The meeting will begin at 7 p.m. at Homecroft, 1551 E. Southview Drive.
Township voters will decide whether or not to move ahead with the proposal at the primary election May 5.