Other offerings are:
• Scavenger hunts the next three Thursdays from 3-4:30 p.m. Lists of the items needed to be found can be picked up at the conservatory. Those who complete the hunts will receive prizes.
• An instructor-led meditation and breathing exercise will be offered at 8:30 a.m. July 11. The cost is $5. Call 327-7580 to register.
• Jungle Tales will be held at 10 a.m. July 14 for children ages 2-5. The cost is $4, and registration is required.
• Photographers will have the opportunity to take pictures inside the conservatory from 8-10 a.m. July 18 – before it opens. Each photographer will be allowed to use a tripod. Cost is $4 and registration is required.
• Nature’s pollinators will be highlighted during a program for 2- to 8-year-olds at 10 a.m. July 20. Cost is $4 registration is required.
The Central Indiana Herb Society will offer tips for growing, harvesting, drying and storing herbs at 10 a.m. Aug. 1. The cost is $5.
The conservatory’s beekeeper will be buzzing with information about bees when presenting a free workshop at 1:30 p.m. Aug. 2. Those attending will have the opportunity to see how honey is harvested.
The conservatory can be toured from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday through Saturday and from 1-5 p.m. Sunday for $2. There is no charge to view the gardens.