• Guided tours at 2:30 p.m. the second and fourth Saturdays of each month; free with $2 admission charge.
• Morning meditation, 8:30-9:30 a.m. Jan. 14.
• Adult gardening programs, Jan. 15 and Feb. 4.
• Programs like Jungle Tales and Snow Much Fun! are continually offered to preschoolers.
• Art show Jan. 29-Feb. 11 features fountains, flowers and other items, all of which are made out of repurposed items by Dennis and Daniel Baar of Two of a Kind Studio.
• Reptile and amphibian show, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Feb. 25.
• Gnome show, March 18-April 11.
The conservatory is open from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Saturday and 1-5 p.m. Sunday.