The exhibit may be viewed from 2-9 p.m. Tuesday through Thursday, noon- 4 p.m. Friday, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday and by appointment Sunday and Monday.
For more information on this program and the ones that follow, call 317-327-7135.
• The work of Jim Dine, best known for his use of hearts in his artwork, will be studied during the month. Participants can create a Dine-inspired piece by embossing patterns and symbols in a metal foil hanging.
• Vintage Movie Night, 1933’s “International House,” 7 p.m. Feb. 11, $5. The International House hotel in Wuhu, China, hosts the debut of Dr. Wong’s latest invention: a televisionlike device that he calls a radioscope.
• Youth watercolor classes, 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Saturdays, Feb. 18-March 11, $55.
• Weaving and loom making classes, 6:30-8:30 p.m. Tuesdays, Feb. 20-March 21, $65.
• Clay handbuilding for experienced artists, 6-9 p.m. Wednesdays, March 1-April 5, $72 per senior, $90 per adult.
• Clay handbuilding for beginners, 6:30-8:30 p.m. Thursdays, March 2-April 6, $48 per senior, $60 per adult.
• Youth weaving class, 10:30 p.m.-12:30 p.m. Saturdays, March 4-25, $55.